"I was so into getting with this guy for months. I assumed he’d be great in bed since he seemed to always have ladies around the please. When we were getting down to it, and he got naked, I couldn’t even look directly at him. he was so skinny, it was like having sex with a bag of bones. Not to mention he had a teeny tiny peen, and failed to make me orgasm. FAIL."I just got a message from my ex-boyfriend pointing out that someone had posted about him on a blog where girls can bitch about shitty dudes that they have banged. Hilarious!!! and simply oozing with bitterness, but that's beside the point because it should be appreciated for exactly what it is...the most entertaining thing I've read all week !! Below the picture I have provided the elegantly worded quote. Enjoy.
P.S. I think I have found my new favorite blog...other than mine of course^^
No comments:
Post a Comment